Manjrasoft is focused on the creation of innovative software technologies for simplifying the development and deployment of applications on private or public Clouds. Our product Aneka plays the role of Application Platform as a Service for Cloud Computing. Aneka supports various pr
Aneka Cloud Computing Task Thread Mapreduceogramming models involving Task Programming, Thread Programming and MapReduce Programming and tools for rapid creation of applications and their seamless deployment on private or public Clouds to distribute applications.
Aneka technology primarily consists of two key components:
SDK (Software Development Kit) containing application programming interfaces (APIs) and tools essential for rapid development of applications. Aneka APIs supports three popular Cloud programming models: Task, Thread, and MapReduce; and
A Runtime Engine and Platform for managing deployment and execution of applications on private or public Clouds.
One of the notable characteristics of Aneka PaaS is to support provisioning of private cloud resources ranging from desktops, clusters to virtual datacenters using VMWare, Citrix Zen server and public cloud resources such as Windows Azure, Amazon EC2, and GoGrid Cloud Service.
The potential of Aneka as a Platform as a Service has been successfully harnessed by its users and customers in three various sectors including engineering, life science, education, and business intelligence
Highlights of Aneka
- Improved reliability
- Faster time to value
- Operational Agility
- Definite application performance enhancement
- Optimizing the capital expenditure and operational expenditure
All these features make Aneka a winning solution for enterprise customers in the Platform-as-a-Service scenario
- Support of multiple programming and application environments
- Simultaneous support of multiple run-time environments
- Rapid deployment tools and framework
- Simplicity in developing applications on Cloud
- Dynamic Scalability
- Ability to harness multiple virtual and/or physical machines for accelerating application result
- Provisioning based on QoS/SLA