Reduce Risk Improve Safety Enforce Compliance
ETAP AC Arc Flash Analysis software brings you new and enhanced capabilities which allow for faster and easier assessment of arc flash hazards and incident analysis. Identify and analyze high risk arc flash areas in your electrical power system with greater flexibility by simulating and evaluating various mitigation methods in your arc flash study.
The Arc Flash Analysis program is a completely integrated module that solves multiple scenarios to determine worst-case arc flash energy levels. The Arc Flash calculation software module also produces professional reports and high quality arc flash hazard labels at a press of a button.
The Arc Flash Analysis module also includes comprehensive single phase and three phase arc flash calculations as well as an invaluable arc flash analyzer tool to summarize results from the arc flash study.
DC Arc Flash and ArcFault are offered as a separate modules.
Arc Flash Software Key Features
- Arc Flash Standards
- 1-phase, 3-phase, & UPS arc flash hazard calculations
- Arc flash in Enclosed & Open air equipment
- Enclosure Editor for defining equipment (box) dimensions and templates
- Integrated with ETAP Short Circuit Analysis software ANSI / IEC
- Integrated with ETAP Star protective device coordination software
- Arc Flash Hazard Safety Labels
- Electrical Work Permits & Data Sheets
- Arc Flash Result Analyzer
- Time Saving Resources
- Arc Flash Auto-Evaluation
- Incident Energy (C-Area) Plots
- Current Limiting Fuse (CLF) modeling
- PPE Requirements Editor and Approval
- NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, NESC C2,… Typical and user-definable working distances and shock approach boundaries